EARLY YEARS OF ASHLEY & ROWAN CHUNG

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ashley's 4th Birthday - Part 1

I'm so looking forward to celebrating my birthday with my cousins today :) Mummy started preparing for this party (and the one at school) weeks before... party hats, balloons, goodie bags, birthday cake (chocolate of cos!), catering - we are having DIY popiah and pie tee! And Daddy promised to buy me my very first bike, which got me really excited!! I haven't seen it yet, even though Daddy & I had test driven a few. Po Po & Gong Gong gave me a huge angpow to fatten up my bank account. Janice Yee Yee & Chris Yee Jiong got me a pretty floral Pooh skirt and a computer laptop toy which went kaput on the same day, cos all of us kids fought over it and I think someone accidentally dropped it real hard on the floor. Nonetheless, I LIKE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS EVERYDAY !!!

No comments: