EARLY YEARS OF ASHLEY & ROWAN CHUNG

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Water Babies




We went over to Cousin Eunice's place for a swim. We were so scared at first we didn't dare to even dip our feet in the water. Uncles Chris & Wee Chong are BEST... they took turns straddling Rowan across the pool... before long he could hold onto one of them, kicking his legs like a pro! Still, Rowan needed the support of our uncles... he didn't like the float despite Mummy's coaxing. I am definitely braver!! After Mummy carried me AND the float in the water several rounds, I was ready to "swim"on my own. I didn't even need Mummy near me. I finally overcome my fear... yeah... I LOVE swimming!! My Rowan dee dee also struck out on his own after a while, and BOTH of us had a great time at the pool. We definitely wanna swim again!

No comments: