EARLY YEARS OF ASHLEY & ROWAN CHUNG

Monday, March 26, 2007

Music Wonderland



That's me at my Yamaha Music Wonderland class, which I attend every Sunday. I started in June last year with Little Notes, doing castanets, bells and triangle. I really enjoyed that class so Mummy enrolled me for the next level in Jan. Most of the kids are from the Little Notes class... and I already am acquainted with them, except for a few new faces. I like it that Mummy gets to come into class with me and join me in the singing and dancing:) We get to play on the keyboard too, I love it! Sometimes, we got too carried away and continued to slam away even after Ms Toh said "Stop!". Yup, Ms Toh was from my Little Notes class too. Occasionally we were invited to stand in front of the room and rehearse the songs we learnt in front of our Mummy or Daddy. I am usually the shy one.

No comments: